All the glove you need.
Dry enough for ice climbing, warm enough for skiing, and dexterous enough for mountaineering, Mammut's Meron Thermo 2-In-1 Glove is a killer winter option. The tough shell is outfitted with a waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex NG membrane that'll keep wet snow and soggy ice from freezing your fingers solid, and the synthetic liner glove will be a boon for sweaty uphill tours where a minimal coverage is all you need to meet the conditions. Fully wearable on its own, the liner is also touch-screen compatible, so you can send a text or share a photo without needing to expose your skin to the cold. Whether worn together or separate, the Meron's dual components excel on their own, but when coupled together, few gloves come close.
- A versatile 2-in-1 glove for alpinism, skiing, and ice climbing
- Gore-Tex NG is waterproof and breathable for any condition
- Shell glove and liner can be worn separately, or together
- Goat skin leather provides good grip on ice axes and ski poles
- PrimaLoft insulation is super-warm and shrugs off moisture
- Inner glove liner is touch-screen compatible on-the-go
- Item #MAM00WU