Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Meron IN Hooded Down Jacket
The Mammut Meron IN Hooded Down Jacket brings a lot of warmth and little weight to the high altitudes of our mountaineering missions and trekking trips. It boasts one of the the highest fill ratings around for incredible loft that warms us up without weighing us down. Its 900-fill down is so lofty that the jacket compresses into its own pocket for compact packing. Complementing the ultralight insulation, the jacket's ripstop shell is also lightweight and ruggedly resistant against light moisture like snowflakes and spray.
- Hyperlight down jacket designed for mountaineering and alpinism
- 900-fill down insulation is incredibly light and lofty
- Toray ripstop shell is water-resistant to shed light moisture
- Hood adjusts over beanies and helmets
- Backpack-and-harness-compatible side pockets
- Jacket stows inside side pocket
- Item #MAMU561
4.5 based on 8 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.