Select Style & Size
Rest assured that Mammut didn't blow its entire marketing budget when it named its Merino Beanie, but it did throw some capital behind its quality construction. Made with a combination of breathable and temperature-regulating merino wool and insulating Pontetorto Tecnopile fleece, this modestly named beanie is a solid companion for cold climbing missions, average ski days, and wear around townâ€”besides, how else are folks going to know you appreciate quality alpine equipment?
- A classic beanie for ski trips and winter adventures
- Merino wool is warm and breathable
- Synthetic lining is soft and stretchy
- Low-profile design can fit under a helmet
- Item #MAM01G0
- [face fabric] 100% merino wool, [lining] 100% polyester
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?