Climb on, climb off.
The beauty of the Women's Mammut Massone Short lies within its versatile nature. This stretchy climbing short lets you scale walls and tackle bouldering problems with ease, and includes a gusseted crotch that comes in handy for heel hooks and steep approaches alike. Plus, a cinch along the side lets you scrunch the shorts even shorter when you're on a hot hike, then let it back out if you're getting your harness on at the crag.
- Climb and hike with ease in this technical short
- Stretch fabric moves as you move
- Gusseted crotch provides performance mobility
- Pockets come in handy for essentials
- Length can be cinched when you want a shorter cut
- Bluesign approved fabric for the eco-conscious hiker
- Item #MAM00YI
- Q & A
Nice fabric, weird tabs
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 4
- Height: 5'0"
- Weight: 102lbs
I bought this for my wife, and these are her thoughts. I am 5’0, 102 lbs, and usually a size 2. I have several Mammut pants and shorts, and the size 4 fits me perfectly. The the fabric of the Massone shorts are nice and stretchy, the fit is good, and the color nice - the black is actually like a charcoal color. However, the legs have a slight flare, which is not flattering on me, and the tabs for adjusting the length hang down below the hem and look weird. And the pockets are too shallow to be of use. Too many negatives, so I returned them.