Masao HS Hooded Jacket
Whether you're seeking out the highest peaks because they're home to epic backcountry ski lines or if it's just because they're there, the Mammut Masao HS Hooded Jacket will be a trusted companion for your next trek above tree line. The 3-layer DRYtechnology Pro fabric is durably waterproof, totally windproof, and offers high breathability, making it perfect for the times when you need protection from the elements while continuing your high-output journey. The hood helmet-compatible hood provides added protection in windy and snowy weather, while the adjustable cuffs and hem also work to seal in warmth and keep the elements on the outside. If your climb or hike has you heating up, you can release heat using the zippered underarm vents, which are part of a gusseted underarm construction designed to boost your range of motion. And thanks to the harness and pack compatible pockets you'll have easy access to gear and nutrition at any time without having to stop or slow down.
- Push for high heights with this dependable mountaineering shell
- Waterproof and breathable membrane protects against wind and snow
- Helmet-compatible hood guarantees protection from wild weather
- Underarm vents cool you down on strenuous ascents
- Cuffs are easy to adjust with gloves on
- Gusseted underarm construction helps you reach for holds
- Adjustable hem keeps the cold from creeping in
- Front pockets are easy to access with a pack or harness on
- Item #MAM015Q
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved
- [membrane/laminate] DRYtechnology Pro (3-layer), [face fabric] polyamide
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 29.5in
- helmet-compatible, 2-way adjustable
- [external] 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest, [internal] 1 zippered stash
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 3oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
1 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
August 20, 2021
Cold, wet and i'll fit
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought:
- 5' 11"
Got the jacket and the first time using it got caught in a rain storm a couple miles from the car and about 9000ft above sea level. The jacket got soaked through and the water did not beed up at all. Got super chilled and borderline hypothermic. Fit is not good either, tight in the underarms and chest. Returning it and going with something else. Unacceptable for a $360 dollar coat. What happened to Mammut?
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help