Lithium Zip 24L Backpack
Adventurers these days will go rock climbing one day and alpine hiking the next, so they need a backpack that can be just as versatile. Mammut's Lithium Zip 24L Backpack carries trekking poles when you're traversing scree fields on alpine days, and its front pocket is large enough to store climbing helmets for faraway crags. This pack has a low-profile design to suit more minimalist-minded trekkers, without sacrificing the space for an extra layer or two,just in case.
- Daypack with technical features for varied adventures
- Ripstop nylon stands up to abrasive environments
- EVA straps for comfortable load-bearing
- Detachable rain cover for inclement weather
- Front pocket stretches to conform to your gear
- Item #MAM012K
- 210D nylon ripstop
- 24L (1465cu in)
- CONTACT VENT U Frame
- Shoulder Straps
- Hydration Compatible
- [shoulder strap] media, [hip belt] zippered, [side] 2 mesh, [front] large zippered, large stretch, zippered key
- Trekking Pole Carry
- side straps
- Rain Cover
- 8.7 x 20.1 x 9.5in
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 10.5oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
May 18, 2021
Comfortable bag but one issue
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- 5` 10"
- 158 lbs
Very comfortable bag and pleased overall with the purchase. However, the main issue is the bottom of the pack is not very durable. After two hikes and putting the bag down to grab food (as I do with every other pack) the bottom of the pack has started to rip. My Patagonia, Arcteryx, and Gregory packs have never had this issue. Other than this issue, the bag is great...just have to be very careful.