Your steadfast friend.
You're never alone on the trail when you've got the Mammut Lithium Pro 28L Backpack there to lend a helping hand. Breathable mesh padding along the back, shoulder straps, and waist belt offer a comforting touch when the day grows warm, and this EVA padding is stamped along the back for enhanced ventilation. A myriad of pockets provide assistance whether you're storing your hydration bladder in its designated sleeve, snacks in the mesh back pocket, or a rain shell in the lid. There's even a cell phone pocket in the shoulder strap and a zippered pocket in the waist belt for lip balm or your pocket knife. With a nice volume for day hikes, compression straps to help you pack, and two trekking pole spots if you need technical assistance—you'll never need to feel like you're hiking solo.
- Technical day pack for lightweight hikes
- 28L volume ideal for trekking essentials
- Reinforced bottom endures bumpy trails
- Ventilated support keeps you cool and comfortable
- Plethora of pockets makes for easy-to-reach gear
- Integrated rain cover protects your pack
- Adjustable straps lets you dial in a perfect fit
- Item #MAM012J
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Great pack. Bought for sister. I have the Trion from a few years ago. Great stuff. Would recommend