Take a Swiss stroll.
If you intend to make it to the top of the Piz Linard, the highest peak in the Silvretta mountains, you'd better pack accordingly. The Women's Mammut Linard Pant is a lightweight technical shell that provides protection from snow and rain while being absolutely travel friendly. It packs down small when you need to put it away, and thanks to a full length side zipper, you can pull it on and off without taking your boots off when the the weather takes a turn for the worse. The integrated gaiters can be adjusted according to activity, whether you're mountaineering with crampons or using them on the ski slopes, and the durable hems protect your pants from sharp metal teeth and edges.
- Technical shell for alpine hiking and backcountry ski tours
- DryTech membrane provides waterproof protection in all weather
- Full-length side zipper for venting or easy layering
- Integrated gaiters adjust to mountain boots and ski touring boots
- Reinforced cuffs protect from crampons and ski edges
- Waterproof zippers keep trail maps and ski passes secure
- Item #MAM00V2