Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Kento HS Hooded Jacket
The Mammut Men's Kento Jacket provides lightweight, waterproof protection you can easily pack down so you can take it anywhere you roam, whether you're mountaineering, multi-pitching, or alpine climbing. Its DryTech Premium shell gives this jacket superior waterproof protection that's surprisingly breathable to keep you comfortable when you're working hard. Underarm zippers offer airflow and ventilation when you're working up a sweat, while the pre-shaped sleeves ensure excellent coverage and mobility while you're climbing.
- A lightweight, packable jacket for any alpine adventure
- Waterproof membrane keeps you dry when storm clouds roll in
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from sneaking though
- Adjustable helmet-compatible hood fits a range of sizes
- Pre-shaped sleeves keep you mobile when reaching for a hold
- Item #MAM019O
- [face fabric] 100% polyamide, [membrane] 100% polyurethane
- Waterproof Rating
- 20,000 mm
- Breathability Rating
- 15,000 g/mÂ²
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 30.25in
- helmet compatible
- 1 zippered chest, 2 zippered hand
- zippered underarm
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, canyoneering, casual, hiking, mountaineering, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
4 based on 10 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.