Select a Size
Select a Color
Kento High GTX Backpacking Boot
The Mammut Kento High GTX Backpacking Boot feels right at home when you're hiking diverse mountain terrain, tackling moderate mountain tours, or traversing via ferra routes. This is mainly due to its lightweight yet versatile Michelin Alpine Lite 3970 sole that has been specifically developed for alpine travel. It provides you with a reliable and confident grip on rock, ice, and snow.
In addition to its lightweight sole, the Kento has plenty of other features to keep you comfortable during your mountainous pursuits. For starters, it has a hybrid shell construction that blends supple inner and tough outer materials to provide you with enhanced comfort and adaptability to changing landscapes. This supple inner is flexible and reinforced to help prevent you from twisting your ankle while still allowing mobility. Additionally, the upper is reinforced with raised TPU to guard against trail debris and features a Gore-Tex Performance Comfort Footwear membrane that keeps your feet dry when you're hiking muddy trails or traversing snow fields. When you're in these snow fields, the Kento is strap-on crampon compatible to ensure stability across the white landscape.
- Versatile, lightweight mountaineering boot for alpine travel
- Supple inner, tough outer materials enhance comfort and protection
- Gore-Tex Performance Comfort membrane sheds moisture for dry feet
- Flexible, reinforced inner helps prevent ankle twists on the trail
- 3D Memo Foam offers comfortable cushioning on your longer treks
- Michelin Alpine soles confidently grip across rock, ice, and snow
- 2-zone lacing system adjusts fit for the needs of changing terrain
- Boot is strap-on crampon compatible for traversing snowy landscapes
- Item #MAM010S
- Upper Material
- nubuck leather, synthetic
- Michelin Alpine Lite
- mountaineering - single boot
- Crampon Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 3.7oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?