Hueco Low GTX Shoe
The boulders might be dry, but the trail between you and your climbing project still has puddles from last night's rainstorm. That's not a problem for the Mammut Men's Hueco Low GTX Shoe. This shoe includes a waterproof Gore-Tex Performance Comfort membrane with enhanced breathability for hiking on tough trails in warmer weather. It's well-cushioned with a Strobel construction, and the TPU heel stabilizer ensures a secure fit from trailhead to climb. Mammut used the same rubber found on Michelin tires to ensure traction on slippery surfaces.
- Rugged approach shoe backed by waterproof Gore-Tex
- Gore-Tex Performance Comfort enhances breathability for hiking
- Cushioning Strobel construction with a heel stabilizer for support
- Michelin sole made from the same rubber at tires
- Item #MAM012V
- Q & A
Good to Go
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 11
- Height: 6'3"
- Weight: 185lbs
So I do love the look of these shoes and I love the plans I have that involve them. I only have two issues. Maybe order a half size bigger than normal, especially if you plan to wear wool socks. My main issue, I shouldn't have to double tie my laces to keep them secure. Why is it I can't find shoes that I don't have to double up on ties? Anyhow, I do love the feel beneath my feet. Very sturdy, good ankle heighth.