We've all had our fair share of hiking shorts that ride up or chaff or are tight in one area and loose in another. Thankfully, the Hiking Shorts from Mammut do none of this and are made of soft, Bluesign Approved materials that not only feel good next to your skin, but are also sustainably made—so you can look good and feel good as you tackle technical trail to remote alpine summits or meander through meadows to pristine alpine lakes. The two zippered hand pockets keep your digits warm or your valuables safe and the mid-length style protects against pesky trailside overgrowth.
- Versatile hiking short for long summer hikes
- Material wicks moisture quickly after deep river crossings
- Water-repellent treatment protects in afternoon drizzles
- Zippered hand pockets keep valuables close and secure
- Mid-length protects from tall bushes and shrubs
- Sun protection prevents rays from penetrating fabric
- Item #MAM01D1
What do you think about this product?
June 21, 2019
Although these shorts look well made, I couldn’t wear the size 12. it felt like a size 6. I read reviews elsewhere for the same shorts. Everyone had similar complaints.
Margaret Grey Roberts