Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Haldigrat HS Pant
Mammut made the Men's Haldigrat HS Pant for freeriding power, backcountry touring, and even mountaineering. Its DryTechnology Pro membrane boasts extreme waterproof, breathable ratings for solid protection from snow and plenty of breathability for strenuous ascents. Large zippers on each side provide sufficient ventilation for steep skin tracks and springtime mountaineering endeavors. The bib is removable for proper coverage whether you're riding spring corn or winter powder. Mammut reinforced the seam edges with Dyneema for reliable durability against crampons and ski edges. One of the zippered pockets is sized for Mammut's Barryvox beacon.
- Hardshell pant made for freeriding, mountaineering, and touring
- DryTechnology Pro boasts extreme waterproof, breathable ratings
- Ventilation zippers on the sides amplify airflow
- Removable elastic bib provides versatile coverage for any snow
- Dyneema-reinforced seam edges protect against ski edges and crampons
- Barryvox-compatible beacon pocket with loop inside
- Item #MAM01FB
4.5 based on 4 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.