Haldigrat HS Pant
- Hardshell pant made for freeriding, mountaineering, and touring
- DryTechnology Pro boasts extreme waterproof, breathable ratings
- Ventilation zippers on the sides amplify airflow
- Removable elastic bib provides versatile coverage for any snow
- Dyneema-reinforced seam edges protect against ski edges and crampons
- Barryvox-compatible beacon pocket with loop inside
- Item #MAM01FB
- Q & A
A bib and a pant in one.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 34"
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 170lbs
Okay have not used these outside yet but pretty much have tried them on three times and can't wait to ski in these. The zip off bib is a killer design and I think I'll wear it riding chairlifts but take it off to tour in. great adjustable side straps for perfect fit with any and all layers. Leg pockets are perfect for a beacon and fit is spot on. a bit roomier than my old Mammut soft shell pants which is good. fabric is beefy and stretches like the jacket. Wing Teal color is not teal but a cool blue that goes with most colors well.