Let the technical layering options set you free.
Shoulder season can be a frustrating time to make layering decisions. The snow has yet to come in droves, and you're still clinging to that climbing wall, but the temperatures are dropping. The Women's Mammut Eiswand Advanced ML Hooded Fleece Jacket makes some layering choices a little easier, offering a soft midlayer that provides excellent moisture management. Wear this jacket as your outer layer during a cold, sunny multi-pitch and you'll get UV protection that wicks away excess body heat while providing all the stretch you need to clean your route. Flat seams and strategically placed pockets won't interfere with climbing harness or pack straps, and the slim fitting hood can be slipped under you helmet. When the snow does being to fall in earnest, you can layer this under your shell for early season ski tours.
- Lightweight midlayer for three-season warmth during alpine trips
- Polartec Power Grid fleece offers elastic breathable performance
- Vertical Motion Technology provides mobility for climbing moves
- Flat seams reduce chafing while wearing your pack
- Drawstring hem for keeping out the autumn chill
- UV protection rated at UPF 50+ for those sunny days on the wall
- Climbing-harness-compatible pockets offer easy snack access
- Elastic hood and cuffs provide low-profile, bulk free fit
- Item #MAM00UV