Eisfeld SO Hybrid Hooded Jacket
When you need to get up to get down in unforgiving mountainous terrain, having gear you can depend on can be the deciding factor on whether or not you achieve your goal. Snowy mornings followed by a clear day and an afternoon blizzard are pretty much routine at high elevation if you like to ski tour or mountaineer in the winter. The Eisfeld SO Hybrid Jacket has your back when it comes to inclement weather, thanks to Primaloft Gold insulation that retains body warmth even when you're stuck fiddling with climbing gear mid-blizzard. The integrated chest pockets are climbing harness and backpack friendly to ensure you can quickly get to your necessities. A helmet compatible hood further promotes ease of use in ski touring and winter mountaineering scenarios.
- Insulated puffy jacket is built with uphill intentions in mind
- DWR finish actively sheds rain and snow as it falls to keep you dry
- Soft-shell fabric is abrasion-resistant to last through long seasons
- Primaloft insulation in body and sleeves traps heat while transitioning
- Item #MAMU55G
- [face fabric] 93% polyamide, 7% spandex, [lining] 100% polyamide, [finish] DWR
- Primaloft Gold, 100% polyester
- 2 zippered chest, 1 zippered internal
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?