Seamlessly styled for climbing.
The Mammut Men's Eisfeld Light SO Hooded Jacket is a highly technical softshell with minimum seams and a climbing-oriented design. Mammut's Phase Weave and Seamless Reinforcement technologies weave different panels together without the use of seams to make the shell durably abrasion-resistant where needed and light and breathable where wanted. Schoeller's Dryskin fabric has a remarkable four-way stretch the give freedom of movement; if that's not enough, Mammut's Vertical Motion and High Reach designs give a climbing-oriented fit that assures total mobility on the mountain. This quick-drying softshell has a completely organic Ecorepel treatment that offers long-lasting water-resistance, and the jacket's black style has a Coldblack treatment to prevent heating up under the sun.
- Technical softshell for mountaineering and alpine trekking
- Schoeller Dryskin fabric is stretchy, breathable, and quick-drying
- Ecorepel organic treatment offers long-lasting water-resistance
- Vertical Motion and High Reach design assure mobility while climbing
- Adjustments at hem and helmet-compatible hood secure coverage
- Phase Weave seamlessly combines different fabrics for abrasion-resistance and light breathability
- Item #MAM00XW
Schoeller Dryskin, Ecorepel water-resistance, ColdBlack treatment
1 zippered chest
mountaineering, alpine climbing