Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Eisfeld Guide SO Pant
On big mountain expeditions and early morning tours alike you'll be happy to have the Mammut Eisfeld Guide SO Pant equipped. These hybrid technical pants combine durable, elastic softshell with waterproof Gore-Tex Infinium at high-exposure areas. You'll repel snow and wind when the storms roll in over the mountains, and the abrasion-proof fabric keeps sharp rock faces from ruining your pants during tricky moves. When you're working fast, and things heat up, the hybrid fabric's super breathable features will keep you comfortable and you can dump extra warmth with the side vents.
- Lightweight softshell pants designed for alpine expeditions
- Highly breathable fabric fends off snow and wind
- Proprietary Georganic pattern provides performance mobility
- Side ventilation dumps excess heat during rigorous ascents
- Harness-compatible pockets feature waterproof zippers
- Gaiters and gusset work with ski and mountaineering boots
- Reinforced cuffs protect fabric from sharp edges and crampons
- Slim fit cuts down on bulk for a stress-free ascent
- Item #MAMU57H
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.