Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Eigerjoch Pro In Hooded Jacket
For your next trip to high heights, cold climates, and technical terrain, gear up with the Mammut Eigerjoch Pro In Hooded Jacket. Designed for mountaineering, this jacket has everything you need to thrive in extreme environments. The shell of the jacket is made up of Pertex Quantum Pro fabric, an ultralight material that repels water, resists abrasion, and adds almost no weight to your kit. On the inside you've got a combination of down and synthetic insulation for a one-two punch of warmth and comfort in cold conditions. PrimaLoft Gold insulation is placed in areas that are more sensitive to moisture buildup, giving you warm-when-wet warmth where it counts and reliable down insulation everywhere else.
- Durable and warm jacket specially designed for high alpine climbing
- Pertex Quantum Pro is durable, lightweight, and water resistant
- Mix of down and Primaloft traps heat when wet, remains lightweight
- Helmet compatible hood traps heat while you belay or climb
- Harness and backpack compatible pockets add easy access to gear
- Drawcords on hem and hood are easily used with gloves on
- Elastic hand gaiters hold your sleeves in place while reaching
- Item #MAMU579
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.