35% Offsale $130.00 $200.00
Eigerjoch Pro Glove
Mammut made the Men's Eigerjoch Pro Glove specifically for winter mountaineering and ice climbing. It combines reliable weather protection with a dexterous design suitable for swinging ice axes in cold, wet climates. Gore-Tex grants this glove with incredible waterproof protection from ice, snow, and wetness, while Primaloft Gold Luxe insulation maximizes warmth in a soft, compressible package that packs well for the climb's approach. The Eigerjoch Pro's shell is made from high-quality, Pittards leather for an incredibly supple feel to help you keep a good grip on your ice tools.
- Glove designed for ice climbing and winter mountaineering
- Gore-Tex grants this glove with reliable waterproofing
- Pittards leather shell is supple and water-shedding for comfort
- Primaloft Gold Luxe insulation is sensationally warm
- Elastic wrist with adjustable gauntlet cinch for a secure fit
- Item #MAM00WR
- [main] 100% goat leather, [insert] 86% polymide, 14% spandex, [lining] 100% polyester
- PrimaLoft Gold Luxe
- cuff chord
- Palm Grip
- goat leather
- Recommended Use
- mountaineering, ice climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
March 17, 2020
Mammut makes these all the way down to size 6. Backcountry, please stock them in these smaller sizes. Little people need good gear, too!