Eigerjoch IN Hybrid Jacket
Moving through the high alpine at a quick pace requires insulation that's breathable, mobile, and won't lose its insulating properties when confronted with the damp, snowy conditions that are intrinsic to the high mountains. Mammut's Eigerjoch IN Hybrid Men's Jacket can confidently check the box on all three of these requirements. Wind- and water-repellent Pertex Quantum Air fabric protects from spindrift, near-constant alpine winds, and light snowfall. Stretch panels—in the form of Ponterto Tecnostretch—along the underarms and sides allows your arms to move freely when you're booting up a steep couloir or working up a mixed route.
- Active insulation ideal for alpine climbing and mountaineering
- Pertex Quantum fabric dispels wind and light snow
- Highly breathable Polartec Alpha fill prevents overheating
- Stretch panels along sides maintain mobility through arms
- Articulated fit intended for comfortable movement while climbing
- Mammut is a mountaineering brand based out of the Swiss Alps
- Item #MAMU55B
- [face fabric] Pertex Quantum Air (100% nylon) [panels] Pontetorto Tecnostretch (100% woven nylon)
- Polartec Alpha Direct (95g)
- athletic, High Reach Technology (gusseted underarms)
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 27in
- 2 zippered front, 1 media
- Baffle Construction
- Diamond Fuse
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, hiking, ice climbing, mountaineering, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
December 16, 2020
Fantastic mid layer
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 1"
- 150 lbs
I love this mid layer. It is light weight, very packable, with an athletic fit and just a bit of stretch. If you are looking for a euro / athletic cut Mammut tends to fit well. While I love some of the US brands their fit is usually too boxy for me but Mammut always fits great. I use this on the skin track, winter hiking, skiing/snowboarding, anytime you are active and need a lightweight mid-layer under a shell. When you stop and your heat goes down toss on a puffy over this and you are super comfy. When you are backpacking with this or mountaineering you can stuff the jacket into one of its pockets.