Select a size:
Eigerjoch IN Hybrid Jacket
Moving through the high alpine at a quick pace requires insulation that's breathable, mobile, and won't lose its insulating properties when confronted with the damp, snowy conditions that are intrinsic to the high mountains. Mammut's Eigerjoch IN Hybrid Men's Jacket can confidently check the box on all three of these requirements. Wind- and water-repellent Pertex Quantum Air fabric protects from spindrift, near-constant alpine winds, and light snowfall. Stretch panels—in the form of Ponterto Tecnostretch—along the underarms and sides allows your arms to move freely when you're booting up a steep couloir or working up a mixed route.
- Active insulation ideal for alpine climbing and mountaineering
- Pertex Quantum fabric dispels wind and light snow
- Highly breathable Polartec Alpha fill prevents overheating
- Stretch panels along sides maintain mobility through arms
- Articulated fit intended for comfortable movement while climbing
- Mammut is a mountaineering brand based out of the Swiss Alps
- Item #MAMU55B
- [face fabric] Pertex Quantum Air (100% nylon) [panels] Pontetorto Tecnostretch (100% woven nylon)
- Polartec Alpha Direct (95g)
- athletic, High Reach Technology (gusseted underarms)
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 27in
- 2 zippered front, 1 media
- Baffle Construction
- Diamond Fuse
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, hiking, ice climbing, mountaineering, sport climbing, trad climbing
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.