Select a Size
Select a Color
Eigerjoch Advanced IN Hooded Down Jacket
Gone are the days when you automatically reach for two insulated jackets for your big mountain trip. Now, when you dream about blue mountain skies and misty mornings, you need only the Mammut Eigerjoch Advanced IN Hooded Down Jacket to keep you warm. An impressive 850-fill down fill provides the high warmth-to-weight ratio that down is known for, but should you get caught in stormy weather, it will still offer shelter. Not only is the down treated to be hydrophobic, but Pertex Quantum fabric adds additional water-repellency for breathable protection that keeps you comfortable.
Mammut incorporates stretch technology into the arms and torso so that any alpine movement sequence or vertical climbing technique can be performed with ease. Additional four-way stretch is incorporated into the Primaloft insulation in the underarm panels and hood, and the pockets are situated so you can reach your jerky or electrolyte tablets while you're on the move. If you feel a chill sneaking about, cinch the hood around your helmet and adjust the drawstring on your hem to help block out that cold.
- Insulated puffy jacket is perfect for mountaineering and ski touring
- Primaloft heavyweight insulation is ready for seriously chilly conditions
- DWR finish repels snow, sleet, and rain as it falls to keep you dry
- Helmet compatible hood adds convenience when you’re exposed
- Harness and backpack friendly chest pockets are easily accessible
- Item #MAMU578
- [face fabric, lining] 100% polyamide, [finish] DWR
- PrimaLoft, 90% down, 10% feather
- Fill Weight
- 2 zippered chest, 1 zippered internal
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?