Select style & size:Select options
Crag Rope Bag
So you've finally reached rope-owning status, and now your friends are calling you instead of the other way around. Next time they hit you up, just roll up your rope in the Mammut Crag Rope Bag, clip it shut, and you're good to go. Padded shoulder straps and back panel mean you'll be comfortable during the approach, and the included tarp makes a nice landing strip for your rope to keep it clean while you climb.
- Rope bag for easy transportation from car to crag
- 33L volume perfect for 80m rope or 70m rope with gear
- Roll closure system provides fast, adjustable fit
- Padded shoulder straps and back panel offer hiking comfort
- Removable tarp includes colored tie loops for fewer tangles
- Zippered pocket keeps keys or money safe
- Item #MAM012E
What do you think about this product?
March 31, 2019
What more could you want?
Love the design of this bag! I can fit my rope, plus all of my gear! Fits really comfortably on your shoulders. Way easier than lugging around a saddle bag. Love the little zipper pocket at the top to put my wallet or my phone. The built in tarp is also a must have for me in any rope bag.
November 28, 2018
I love this bag! The closer is roll top and runs all along the back so when you open the pack its like a gear tote instead of a backpack, and then when you close it up it fits close to the body. Pretty comfortable but could use a waist strap and chest strap. Holds my 70M rope, Helmet, harness, shoes, chalk, 14 draws and some other hardware. 10/10 would recommend.