For alpine ascents and multi-pitch climbs.
Conquer demanding peaks and multi-pitch climbs with the Mammut Women's Courmayeur Softshell Pant. This Schoeller softshell pant repels the elements when you're ascending snow-capped mountains, traversing no-fall zones, and climbing exposed routes. Coldblack UV-reflectivity keeps harsh sunlight from overheating your lower body, which is especially important at higher elevations. The anti-odor treatment lends extra freshness after strenuous, long-duration wear. Plus, the high waistline has an integrated belt for extra security during difficult moves. Mammut even provides a variety of easily accessible pockets for retrieving necessities on longer routes.
- Climbing pants designed for alpine climbs and multi-pitch routes
- Schoeller softshell is stretchy, breathable, and weather-resistant
- Coldblack treatment reflects up to 80% of sunlight
- UPF 50 sun protection defends against harmful UV rays
- Gusseted crotch and preformed knees promote mobility
- Adjustable leg width accommodates approach and climbing shoes
- Item #MAM00SU