2 Days Only!
Select a size:
Why We Like The Courmayeur SO Pant
Technical hiking trails and mountaineering expeditions demand proper apparel for efficient mountain travel, which is why we choose the Couramayeur SO Pant for our high alpine pursuits. We count on the Schoeller softshell material for its wind and water-resistance, and also for its breathability. These performance pants are perfect for high-output activities and they balance weather protection with supreme breathability in a way that only softshell pants can do.
- Softshell pants suited for hiking and mountaineering in mixed weather
- DWR treatment sheds water from rain without sacrificing breathability
- Harness-compatible pocket layout keeps your essentials accessible
- Adjustable waist ensures the perfect fit regardless of underlayers
- Stowable attachment hook fits seamlessly with mountaineering boots
- Athletic fit offers room for mobility and stays out of the way
- Snap adjustable length supplies versatility with various boots
- Item #MAMU5AL
2.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.