These pants do it all.
Instead of wasting precious pack space on unnecessarily specialized pants, wear the Mammut Men's Courmayeur Advanced Softshell Pants on your next alpine adventure. Capable of transitioning seamlessly from base camp to approach to ascent, the Courmayeur reflects Mammut's 150 years of technical gear design experience. Its Schoeller DrySkin Extreme softshell fabric breathes like it has lungs and dries in an instant, thanks to its 3XDry treatment. Mammut also treated the Courmayeur with Coldblack technology, which repels sunlight so even dark colors stay cool on warm days and provides a skin-saving UPF rating of 40. An integrated belt keeps your pants up above your harness, while multiple pockets throughout the pants secure anything you might need for the way up, across, and down.
- A sturdy softshell pant for mountaineering, climbing
- Coldblack treatment makes fabric reflect up to 80% of sunlight
- Gusseted construction allows full range of movement
- Tons of zippered pockets for gear, maps, route beta
- Seat, knee reinforced with ripstop poly to beat back abuse
- Preformed knees enable smooth climbing movements
- Softshell repels light rain and snow
- Item #MAM00W7