Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Comfort Knit Fast Adjust Harness
The Comfort Knit Fast Adjust Harness combines Mammut's most innovative designs with a fully-featured construction for climbing multi-pitch, ice, and mountaineering routes. Compared to most harnesses outfitted for bigger climbs, this harness feels remarkably lighter, softer, and more breathable thanks to Mammut's Warp-Knit open webbing material, and Mammut's Split Webbing optimizes weight distribution for all-day comfort at a lighter weight. A single, self-locking waist buckle boasts quick-and-easy exit and entry, and Mammut's Fast Adjust buckles make it even easier to adjust the leg loops. The tie-in loop has a plastic protector and an internal indicator that help you consider replacing the harness after plenty of wear-and-tear. There are four attachments for ice screws, one for a chalk bag, and a 2kN-rated haul loop to prepare you for anything in the vertical world.
- Fully-equipped climbing harness built surprisingly comfy and light
- Warp-Knit open webbing material enhances breathability
- Split Webbing optimizes support without adding much weight
- Self-locking buckle at waist and Fast Adjust leg loops
- Tie-in indicator lets you know when it's time to replace
- Attachments for four ice screw carabiners and chalk bag
- 2kN rated haul loop
- Item #MAMU51R
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.