sale $137.37 $228.9540% Off
The best for the hardest.
It's nice having the Mammut Women's Comfort Guide High GTX Surround Hiking Boot when there are miles of rocky trails and rain showers between you and your backpacking destination. Gore-Tex's Surround membrane enhances this boot's waterproof, breathable protection so your foot stays comfy whether you're trekking through a cold, damp forest or a hot, dry desert. Standard waterproof shoes only wrap the upper with waterproof, breathable membranes, but Surround technology wraps around the underfoot as well. In order to ensure sufficient breathability, Gore-Tex adds mesh through the stable, supportive midsole and Gripex Tri Traction+ rubber sole. Water may seep in through the midsole, but it won't get past Gore-Tex Surround.
- Lightweight boot built for demanding treks in rain or shine
- Gore-Tex Surround lines the interior for total waterproofing
- Surround's mesh-like membrane enhances breathability underfoot
- Strong leather upper with custom-fitting memory foam panels
- Soft, light EVA midsole with stable TPU inserts
- Gripex Tri Traction+ sole for reliable traction
- Item #MAM00SS
synthetic leather, nylon ripstop, nubuck leather
[instep, shin, ankles] foam
TPU inserts, EVA IP wedge
Gripex Tri Traction +