The hills are alive with the sound of your footsteps.
Combining function with Euro-chic style, Mammut brings forth the Women’s Chamuera Mid WP Hiking Boot. It doesn’t hurt to have your feet look as good as they feel, and they definitely feel great covered in full-grain leather and soft velour. The Vibram soles give sure footing for your descent from the Swiss alps into town for the great chocolate selection, and you fit right in no matter where you decide to spend your time. Good ankle support for rocky terrain combines well with the waterproof membrane in case the stone turns to mud, so you can focus on the edelweiss and arnica instead of cold, wet feet.
- A mid-height hiking boot for longer treks
- Full-grain leather for flexible comfort on the trail
- Soft upper lining appeases the luxurious hiker hidden within
- Durable grip on all terrain
- Keeps your feet dry during rainy day adventures
- Lace and hook closure for a precise fit
- Item #MAM00X7
- Q & A
Can anyone speak to fit? This is very close in profile to my all time favorite Patagoinia wp leather hiker and I would like to get it. The Patagonia ran small and I had to remove the insole in order to fit it. I'd like to be able to have these work out if someone can tell how Mammut boots fit in general.