Casanna HS Thermo Pant
Mammut set out to create a pair of serious ski pants that are warm, protective, and environmentally sustainable, and they've more than succeeded with the Casanna HS Thermo Pants. Made entirely from recycled polyester, the 2-layer DRYtechnology construction offers reliable waterproof, breathable protection on the deepest powder days of the season, while the equally eco-friendly Ajungilak OTI Element insulation is also made from recycled polyester to keep your legs comfortably warm on cold chairlift rides without adding unnecessary waste in the production process. Inner leg ventilation zips help you release excess heat after a grueling bootpack, while the silicone print on the boot gaiters cinch tight to keep snow out.
- Burly ski pants offering all-day protection in an eco-friendly design
- Two-layer waterproof, breathable fabric keeps the elements out
- Toasty insulation throughout combats nippy winter temps
- Insulation and fabric both made completely from recycled polyester
- Inner leg zippered vents help you dump heat in a pinch
- Boot gaiters with silicone grip prevent snow from sneaking in
- Snaps at bottom let you adjust hem and leg width with ease
- Multiple pockets throughout carry your pass, snacks, map, and cash
- Item #MAM01FO
- [membrane/laminate] DRYTechnology (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% recycled polyester
- Ajungilak OTI Element (100% recycled polyester)
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- 2 zippered side
- inner leg zips
- belt loops
- silicone grip
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding, telemark skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help