Casanna HS Thermo Hooded Jacket
Mammut prides itself on creating products that focus on both environmental sustainability and top-tier performance in the mountains, and the Casanna HS Thermo Hooded Jacket is a prime example of those ideals come to life. Made entirely from recycled polyester, the 2-layer DRYtechnology construction offers reliable waterproof, breathable protection on the deepest powder days of the season without adding waste in the production process. The Ajungilak OTI Element insulation gets in on the sustainable action as well, what, with it also being made entirely of recycled polyester to give you toasty comfort and peace of mind as you master the trails on your home resort. A fixed powder skirt, adjustable hood and hem, and multiple water-resistant zippered pockets round this jacket out with mountain-ready features to help you comfortably ski from first to last chair.
- Ski jacket with weather protection in an eco-friendly design
- Two-layer waterproof, breathable fabric keeps the elements out
- Toasty insulation throughout combats nippy winter temps
- Insulation and fabric both made completely from recycled polyester
- Fixed, elastic powder skirt keeps snow from sneaking in
- Adjustable hem and hood help you adapt with the weather
- Side zippered vents help you dump heat in a pinch
- Multiple pockets throughout carry your pass, snacks, map, and cash
- Item #MAM01FJ
- [membrane/laminate] DRYtechnology (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% recycled polyester
- Ajungilak OTI Element
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- [external] 2 zippered side, 1 ski pass, [internal] 1 zippered, 1 goggles
- underarm zips
- Powder Skirt
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, casual, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, telemark skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help