Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Probes we have in stock.View Similar Products
Stronger and lighter than aluminum.
Shave precious weight off your backcountry safety kit with the Mammut Carbon Probe 280 Fast Lock. This ultralight carbon probe is incredibly strong, ensuring years of longevity when you're performing snow safety drills in the backcountry. The Fast Lock system ensures a quick and sturdy connection interface in emergency and practice scenarios. It collapses to a mere 17.7-inches for compact storage in your pack.
- Essential piece for avalanche safety drills and rescues
- Carbon probe is lighter and stronger than aluminum
- Fast Lock delivers a fast and sturdy connection
- Collapses to 17.7-inches for storage in your pack
- Item #MAM00PN
- Q & A
Light yet Solid
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This probe is light yet super solid. Easy to quickly deploy.