Select style & size:Select options
Bionic Mythos Carabiner
- Large locking carabiner ideal for anchors and belay devices
- Standard screw lock is simple and secure
- Keylock nose eliminates snagging on anchors and devices
- Item #MAM00E5
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I've been using Mammut biners since I learned to climb and when it came time to replace and update they were the perfect choice.
It works, and its cool looking
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
So its a locking biner, it stays securely closed when locked, and opens easily when not locked. Functionally I use it for belaying, and I have found it to be good about not rotating on my belay loop. Sometimes a biner will spin while belaying and potentially put pressure on the gate.
Other than that the color has not worn down and it still looks new after many uses.
Mammut figure 8, color black
Do u have this kind of item, shape: asymmetrical shape(D shape) material: stainless steel, tensile strength: major axis 24KN, minor axis 11KN, diameter: 108mmx56mmx13mm LxWxDia, locking system: triple or auto locking