Off-Mountain Layers, Footwear & Accessories | Shop Now
Select a color:Black/Phantom
Select a size:
Base Jump SO Touring Pant
The Mammut Men's Base Jump SO Touring Pant provides the performance necessary for backcountry touring high in the alpine. Its Schoeller material is highly breathable and surprisingly robust, and there's plenty of stretch to ensure freedom of movement on the mountain. Mammut treated the Schoeller fabric with an all-organic ecorepel coating that offers long-lasting wind- and water-resistance to shed light snowfall and downhill spray. There are ventilation zippers at each side, and mesh linings keep snow out when you're letting cool air in. The suspenders are removable, and the adjustable waist ensures a secure fit without them.
- Technical softshell suitable for backcountry touring
- Schoeller fabric feels breathable, stretchy, and durable
- Ecorepel provides long-lasting resistance from water and wind
- Ventilation zippers at each side for amplified airflow
- Detachable suspenders and adjustable waist for a secure fit
- Adjustable gaiters underneath reinforced cuffs
- Item #MAM016M
- 91% nylon, 9% Spandex, ecorepel [insert] 83% nylon, 10% polyester, 7% Spandex
- 1 map, 1 back, 2 front
- external thigh
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 6oz
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
3.5 based on 2 ratings
5 Stars - 1 reviews
4 Stars - 0 reviews
3 Stars - 0 reviews
2 Stars - 1 reviews
1 Stars - 0 reviews
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
Runs smallTrue to sizeRuns large
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.