Why We Like The Mammut Barryvox S Beacon
Compared to the standard Barryvox, Mammut's Barryvox S Beacon has more advanced features that appeal to experienced mountaineers and guides. The beginner-friendly interface remains, while the larger screen displays advanced graphics, the additional buttons allow for customization, and the lithium batteries prevent corrosion to give us reliable performance when we need it most.
- Advanced beacon for dedicated backcountry skiers and splitboarders
- Triple antenna boasts a massive 70-meter range in digital mode
- Pro search option switches to analog for an even greater range
- Smart search with dynamic icon assists with guidance while searching
- Easy-to-see display shows distance, direction, and victim number
- Auto switch from search to send after 4 minutes of no movement
- Display screen is slightly larger than the standard Barryvox
- Ergonomic housing is impact- and break-proof for reliability
- Item #MAM00XN
- Digital Range
- Analog Range
- 95 - 100m
- Auto Revert, Smart search, auto guidance, acoustic/visual search guidance, multiple victims, Pro search, reverse direction function, device tests, updatable software
- alkaline, lithium
- Batteries Included
- Battery Life
- [alkaline] 300 hours, [lithium] 350
- Harness Included
- 4.5 x 2.6 x 1.06in
- Claimed Weight
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help