Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Ski Pants & Bibs we have in stock.View Similar Products
Alvier Pro HS Bib Pant
Designed for your most daring and adventurous backcountry missions, the Mammut Alvier Pro HS Bib Pant is your go-to choice for high breathability, durable waterproofing, and extended coverage when you're trekking far from home. It's built with a lightweight and durable Gore-Tex Pro membrane that protects you from heavy snows season after season, and ensures breathable comfort on even the most strenuous ascents. Merino wool sections in the bib help provide comfort and warmth, while the chest-high design delivers tons of coverage under your shell to make sure that slashing snow stays out.
When you get too warm hiking up steep pitches you've got two outer thigh vents for easy temperature regulation, and when you need to strap on your crampons and take on technical terrain you can tighten the leg widths for an easier step in and less of a chance of tearing your pant legs. The cuffs of the pant leg are also reinforced with extra durable fabric to resist any abrasion that may occur. To make safety preparedness easier and more accessible, there's a beacon-specific pocket with a convenient loop for secure storage, and to hold everything else you've got two zippered thigh pockets.
- A full bib pant for finding and taking on huge backcountry lines
- Recycled Gore-Tex Pro fabric is highly waterproof and breathable
- High bib has merino wool sections for warmth and comfort
- Outer thigh vents give you temperature control on long climbs
- Beacon-compatible pocket keeps safety gear firmly in place
- Adjustable leg widths accommodate crampons
- Reinforced cuffs offer durability from abrasive ski edges
- Item #MAM016U