Alyeska IN Flex Jacket
The Mammut Alyeska IN Flex Jacket pairs well with frigid days at your favorite ski resort. It's got the insulating power to keep you warm on windy summits and frozen chairlifts, as well as the stretch and active fit to ensure that all that warmth won't come at the cost of unnecessary bulk and restricted movement. The face fabric of this jacket stretches and flexes easily when you're ripping through powdery tree lines, while lighter panels on the sides and sleeves help save weight, further enhance movement, and add solid moisture management. Inside you've got 750-fill down insulation bringing the warmth on cold mountain mornings, and for added coverage in windy weather the fleece-lined collar can be folded up to block out biting breezes.
- Flex-minded insulator for your coldest days at the ski resort
- Stretchy fabric helps you move freely on bootpacks and summit steeps
- Panels enhance movement while managing moisture and saving weight
- Fleece section of collar folds up to protect your neck from the wind
- Special chamber construction increase downproofness and warmth
- Zippered hand pockets keep trail maps and hand warmers secure
- Athletic fit layers easily under your favorite ski shell
- Item #MAM016Z
- Q & A
My fathers lightweight Cabin coat!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
My dad needed this jacket and leaved this at the cabin for his mountain adventures and takes it were every he goes in the mountains when he gets the chance! Well worth every penny!