Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Ski Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
The Mammut Men's Alvier Tour HS Hooded Jacket is a reliable shell for long backcountry tours and deep powder days in the resort. A three-layer DryTech shell provides reliable waterproof and breathable protection in snowy conditions, and the fully sealed seams boost waterproofing by preventing moisture from seeping through.
Mammut fixed the Alvier with underarm vents that zip down the entire sleeves to convert the jacket into a vest. The powder skirt removes for bluebird groomer days, and the helmet-compatible hood uses three-way adjustments for secure coverage in windy weather. Lycra hand gaiters with thumbholes, hook-and-loop tabs on each cuff, and a jacket-to-pant interface provide complete coverage from tempestuous conditions.
- Ski or snowboard shell for riding in or out of the resort
- Three-layer DryTech membrane provides waterproof protection
- Extra-long underarm vents dump excess heat during the ascent
- Removable powder skirt seals out snow from waist-deep powder
- Cinchable hood is compatible with ski and climbing helmets
- Lycra hand gaiters feature thumbholes to seal out snow
- Item #MAM00NM