Alvier IN Flex Jacket
The Mammut Alvier IN Flex Jacket is an effective mid-layer perfect for cold days spent riding in the resort or in the backcountry. 750-fill goose down traps and holds warmth efficiently while being light and packable. Designed with Mammut's Pocket Weave technology, the jacket boasts increased warmth retention while staying lightweight. An athletic fit hugs the body while still allowing for an unrestricted range of motion, and layers underneath a shell jacket for easy coverage and protection from inclement weather.
- A warm midlayer perfect for days spent riding the slopes
- 750-fill goose down traps warmth and is packable when on the go
- Pocket-weave technology adds efficient heat retention during wear
- Athletic fit easily layers under a shell jacket for added protection
- Construction allows for unrestricted mobility when carving turns
- Item #MAM014F
- Q & A
Light and Comfortable
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 125lbs
This is one of the best base layer coats I've ever owned. It's very lightweight and warm. I have trouble finding coats that allow for enough movement through the shoulders and back and this coat is stretchy and flexible enough for my liking. Overall it's worth every penny I spent on it.