Thrives in powdery places.
- Freeride ski glove fit for dreamy, powdery, backcountry tours
- Goat leather backed by waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex
- Primaloft Silver insulation with microfleece lining for warmth
- Stretch inserts ensure full mobility on skin tracks and pole plants
- Item #MAM00WW
- Q & A
You better hope it's above 20 degrees
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I'm an East Coaster with (far too) many sub-10 degrees under my belt. Have plenty of Mammut gear - have always been satisfied with the overall performance and figured would give these a go. Not a great decision - gloves are pretty functional - fit well, grip well - but lack of warmth was pretty staggering. Anything sub-20 degrees requires a thorough de-thawing of extremities on each chair up. Unless you're consistently only skiing bluebird spring days , I wouldn't even consider these as a primary glove. Unfortunate -
good company - but thoroughly missed the mark here.