Alvier Armor HS Hooded Jacket
You don't get the word "armor" in your name without being tough and protective, and the Mammut Alvier Armor HS Hooded Jacket is certainly no exception. This waterproof shell jacket was designed to keep you dry through everything from heavy powder dumps to spring mixes, and boasts an extra-durable construction that'll keep it going through the longest of seasons. Mammut Phase Weave technology combines multiple material properties into a single fabric, giving you seamlessly-integrated abrasion-proof performance in the chest and shoulders, without resulting in an uncomfortable or bulky construction.
This jacket continues its protective ways with an easily removable powder skirt that keeps the snow out on deep powder days then disappears when blue skies and corduroy runs return. The helmet-compatible hood also offers added coverage from stormy weather, while the underarm vents allow a breathable boost of comfort after hiking to higher terrain or ripping down long and strenuous runs. You'll also have an innovative and unique pocket layout, thanks to the high collar pocket that keeps tissues and neck gaiters close by, and the media-compatible inner chest pocket that lets you rock out while you ride.
- Get weather protection and a durable design with this hardshell
- Waterproof and breathable fabric protects against winter weather
- Chest and shoulders offer abrasion-proof durability where it counts
- Underarm vents let in cool air when you start to heat up
- Powder skirt keeps the snow out then removes easily when not needed
- Helmet-compatible hood gives you reliable coverage on stormy days
- Collar pocket holds helmet straps, scarves, and gaiters
- Item #MAM013Z