Alvier Armor HS Hooded Jacket - Men's
As durable and protective as a suit of armor (but a lot less heavy) the Mammut Alvier Armor HS Hooded Jacket is a reliable outer shell for any day on the slopes. Thanks to Mammut's Phase Weave technology, you've got multiple different material properties all in a single shell-fabric, saving on bulk and boosting your comfort. The whole jacket offers waterproof and breathable protection, with seamlessly integrated abrasion-proof zones at the shoulders and elbows where abrasion and breakdown tend to occur.
When you're ripping and riding through deep snow, the removable powder skirt will stop billowing snow from getting in to soak your layers and ruin your day. Underarm vents welcome in cool air after long and strenuous runs, and the helmet-compatible hood ensures that your head can stay dry and protected at the same time. This jacket is also outfitted with a unique pocket layout, including a pocket at the collar for tissues, scarves, and neck gaiters.
- Dependable shell for snowy days at the ski resort
- Waterproof and breathable fabric protects against driving snow
- Abrasion-proof zones at the shoulders and elbows boost durability
- Detachable powder skirt keeps snow out on deep powder days
- Underarm vents release hit after riding or hiking through deep snow
- Adjustable hood slides easily over a helmet for added coverage
- Media compatible pocket lets you jam out as you ride
- U-shaped front zipper pull is easy to use with gloves on
- Item #MAM016Q