3 Days Only!
Select a size:
Alugator Light Shovel
As the lightest shovel in Mammut's line, the Alugator Light Shovel is ideal for backcountry travelers who want to shave every ounce from their kit without compromising reliable function. The sharpened aluminum blade is tilt-proof and strong, and features attachment holes that can be used to construct a snow anchor or rescue sled. You'll appreciate the blade's straight back when you're shaving the walls of your snowpit to get an accurate snow profile. The telescoping handle is easy to adjust so you can optimize your digging efficiency, and collapses into a compact package to easily fit, along with the blade, in a small daypack.
- Lightweight shovel for backcountry travel
- Strong, sharp blade cuts through hard snow with ease
- Telescopic shaft makes for efficient digging
- Space-saving blade design easily fits into a small pack
- Attachment holes in blade for building snow anchor or rescue sled
- Item #MAM017P
- anodized aluminum
- Assembled Length
- [collapsed] 21.3in, [extended] 29.5in
- Blade Dimensions
- 9.5 x 8.3in
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 0.8oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.