Cut for the crag.
Purposely built for sport and trad climbing, the Mammut Men's Alnasca Short features a climbing-specific design with large, harness-accessible hand pockets, gusseted crotch for freedom of movement, and low-profile, elasticized waistband that won't bunch underneath your harness. It's constructed from a breathable cotton blend with added stretch for uncompromising mobility when you're making tricky moves along overhanging roofs or smearing up near-featureless slab climbs. Mammut finishes its functionality with a zippered rear pocket for secure storage without your items falling out while climbing and belaying.
- Climbing-friendly shorts with uncompromising mobility
- Breathable, soft-wearing cotton blend with added stretch
- Gusseted crotch for greater range of motion while climbing
- Harness-accessible hand pockets and secure-zip rear pocket
- Low-profile waist with elasticized tabs for a non-slip fit
- Bonded belt loops with a single M-shaped loop on rear
- UPF 40+ rating ensures protection from harsh sunlight
- Item #MAM00ZN
98% cotton, 2% spandex
2 harness-accessible hand, 1 zippered rear
low-profile, elasticized waist with bonded belt loops
concealed zip fly with snap button
yes, gusseted crotch
sport climbing, trad climbing