Light on weight, heavy on protection.
The Mammut Men's Alnasca Low GTX Approach Shoe has a surprisingly lightweight, low-profile feel for the burly protection it provides for trekkers and thru-hikers in increment weather. Underneath the rugged velours leather upper, Gore-Tex's Extended Comfort membrane provides reliable waterproofing as well as enhanced breathability to ensure comfort when it's sunny, warm, rainy, cold, or any mixture of the four. Underfoot, the Alnasca has a stable platform with cushy SofTech and an anatomic footbed to keep you moving for miles. The Michelin Rock Tech was specialized for alpine terrain.
- Lightweight approach shoe backed by waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex
- Rugged velours leather upper with padding at instep, shin, and heel
- Base Fit lace closure wraps around the heel for a secure fit
- Anatomic footbed with heel stabilizer and SofTech EVA underneath
- Michelin Rock Tech rubber sole assures offroad traction
- Item #MAM00YL