Select a Size
Select a Color
Alnasca Knit Low Approach Shoe
In the face of sketchy talus scrambles, muddy terrain, and low-angle slab approaches, the Mammut Women's Alnasca Knit Low Approach Shoe is ready for anything. Built with colorful and functional elastic knit on top, this shoe lets your foot breathe no matter how long the hike in is. A durable TPU and EVA midsole offer protection from pointy rock and unsuspecting roots underfoot while the Michelin rubber sole adds traction on slicker surfaces. Base Fit Sliding webbing helps equalize fit throughout the shoe so your feet will stay comfy and securely in the Alnascas the entire adventure.
- Durable approach shoes for taking on the climb before the climb
- Base Fit Sliding webbing equalizes fit through shoe for security
- Elastic knitted sock liner adds breathability and moisture management
- EVA and TPU midsole offers cushioning and stability with each step
- Michelin rubber sole adds traction on slick, steep terrain
- Item #MAM00YO
- Upper Material
- knitted sock
- Michelin OCX Approach rubber
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- bouldering, hiking, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
October 25, 2019
- I've used it several times
I went for this shoe because it was on sale for a great deal, not because I loved the style or have much experience with Mammut. Now I love these shoes. The tread is next-level and they are hardy enough for rough terrain, but they also are SO EASY to put on. Seriously. At first, I took one look at the laces and thought I would replace them because they looked thin. They are actually very strong and slide smoothly through the lacing holes, making these shoes very quick to both lace up and loosen/untie. Also, the lack of tongue makes the shoes very easy to put on.