Protect and cruise.
In the face of sketchy talus scrambles, muddy terrain, and low-angle slab approaches, the Mammut Women's Alnasca Knit Low Approach Shoe is ready for anything. Built with colorful and functional elastic knit on top, this shoe lets your foot breathe no matter how long the hike in is. A durable TPU and EVA midsole offer protection from pointy rock and unsuspecting roots underfoot while the Michelin rubber sole adds traction on slicker surfaces. Base Fit Sliding webbing helps equalize fit throughout the shoe so your feet will stay comfy and securely in the Alnascas the entire adventure.
- Durable approach shoes for taking on the climb before the climb
- Base Fit Sliding webbing equalizes fit through shoe for security
- Elastic knitted sock liner adds breathability and moisture management
- EVA and TPU midsole offers cushioning and stability with each step
- Michelin rubber sole adds traction on slick, steep terrain
- Item #MAM00YO