Whether making the approach to your next project or out for a hike on the weekend, the Alnasca Knit II Low GTX provides the traction and comfort needed to make your way. This version has the added Gore-Tex membrane to keep feet dry from the puddles on the trail or from the passing mountain rain.
- Waterproof shoe designed for rocky hikes and approaches
- Michelin rubber offers reliable traction for changing conditions
- 3D Knit upper delivers a soft, snug, and supportive fit
- Base Fit lacing system for more precise footing on technical terrain
- 360 Heel Support helps prevent against twisted ankles and abrasion
- Foam midsole reduces impact force for long days in the mountains
- Item #MAMU59L
- Upper Material
- leather, textile
- Memo Foam EVA
- Michelin OCX Approach Rubber
- Claimed Weight
- [size 9] 420g
- Recommended Use
What do you think about this product?