Joy To The Herd: Save Up To 60% | Shop Now
Select a color:Black/Tarn
Select a size:
Alnasca Knit II Low GTX Hiking Shoe - Men's
Whether making the approach to your next project or out for a hike on the weekend, the Alnasca Knit II Low GTX provides the traction and comfort needed to make your way. This version has the added Gore-Tex membrane to keep feet dry from the puddles on the trail or from the passing mountain rain.
- Waterproof shoe designed for rocky hikes and approaches
- Michelin rubber offers reliable traction for changing conditions
- 3D Knit upper delivers a soft, snug, and supportive fit
- Base Fit lacing system for more precise footing on technical terrain
- 360 Heel Support helps prevent against twisted ankles and abrasion
- Foam midsole reduces impact force for long days in the mountains
- Item #MAMU59L
4 based on 1 ratings
5 Stars - 0 reviews
4 Stars - 1 reviews
3 Stars - 0 reviews
2 Stars - 0 reviews
1 Stars - 0 reviews
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
Runs smallTrue to sizeRuns large
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.