Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like the Albula HS Hooded Jacket
We only have a few mainstays in our hiking pack, snacks, a water bottle, a headlamp, and the Mammut Albula HS Hooded Jacket. This lightweight and flexible rain jacket takes up very little space in our pack but its protection from wind and rain are anything but unnoticeable.
- Packable rain jacket for hikes and rainy days around town
- Recycled polyester face fabric offers durability and stretch
- Waterproof rating fights off rain and wind to keep you dry
- Sustainable dying process uses less water than usual
- 2-point adjustable hood blocks out wind gusts and rain
- Dual side pockets keep important items nearby on the trail
- Hook and loop fastener cuffs keep your sleeves in place
- Item #MAMU52L
- [membrane/laminate] polyurethane, [face fabric] 100% recycled polyester
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- 2-point adjustable
- 2 side zip
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.